IVF Turkey (Istanbul) – Award Winning
Yale Professor – Top Global IVF Value
Price: $2800 Plus Medication
If you want to learn how you can save up to 70% with a world renowned expert in infertility, a Yale professor but without the high costs associated, keep reading. Thanks to the favorable exchange rate, you can access his services for 70% less than the exact same services he offers in the U.S. at over $20,000, and that would include airfare and accommodations.
Turkey, at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, has the most number of hospitals per capita which are accredited to U.S. standards by The Joint Commission International (JCI). It is also one of the countries that does the most per capita IVF cycles in the world at nearly 40,000 per year. Our doctor practices at a world renowned private hospital and is a Yale professor who is board certified in three U.S. states. This is probably one of the most affordable, high quality IVF packages available anywhere in the world with an English-speaking doctor, in a wonderful city, filled with amazing tourist attractions. To see his very impressive credentials and success rates, and learn how you can save up to 70% with a U.S. board certified doctor even after all your travel, CONTACT US now.
- Airport pickup and drop-off ($70 value);
- IVF including ultrasounds;
- ICSI at no extra charge ($1500 value);
- Free shuttle into the city;
Additional Possible Charges
- Stimulation medication;
- Blood tests if necessary;
- Freezing of extra embryos (+$450)
Estimated Total Cost
- $2800 – IVF / ICSI;
- $1200-$1600 – average medication costs;
- $1200 – Up to 20 nights at The Titanic Hotel on the hospital grounds including breakfast;
- $5500-$5600 + flights
About Our IVF Turkey Medical Team And Facility
Our IVF Turkey specialists has the following memberships and credentials:
- Highly respected U.S. doctor;
- Member of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology;
- Listed among the “America’s Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists” by the Consumer’s Research Council of America (2010);
- Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences Yale University School of Medicine;
- Director, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Yale University School of Medicine;
- Chairman, American Society for Reproductive Medicine Postgraduate Course;
- Read his full resume here;
About the facilities:
- The IVF Turkey clinic is located in Anadolu Hospital, the premier private hospital in Istanbul. Anadolu is accredited by The Joint Commission International (JCI) and is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medicine International. Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation is the top standard in international healthcare. This is the international arm of the American body that accredits 18,000 hospitals in the United States.
Anadolu Hospital is one of the foremost medical tourism hospitals in the world catering to international patients. It is mentioned in this Fox News clip about medical tourism as one of the leading medical tourism hospitals in the world.
To learn more about the marvels of Istanbul, Turkey as a destination, watch this video. Turkey offers an amazing opportunity to experience one of the world’s great cultures, the remnants of multiple civilizations, and be treated by one of the top fertility specialists anywhere. Start your journey and CONTACT US now.