One Of Europe’s Most Popular Fertility Clinics
Price: $2800 (2200 euros) Plus Medication
In the heart of Europe in The Czech Republic, you can save up to 75% on IVF. The average cost of IVF in the United States is now $18,000. Thus, people are looking for affordable answers in their quest to be parents, and The Czech Republic has emerged as a global leader in fertility tourism.
Located in the university town of Zlin, famous as the home of the Bata shoe company, is The Clinic of Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology which is now a magnet for those seeking answers to their fertility issues.
To learn more CONTACT US now.
- Partner’s sperm analysis, and possible cryopreservation;
- Tests for the presence of sexually transmitted diseases (HIV 1+2, syphilis, hepatitis B+C);
- Treatment protocol;
- Monitoring of IVF cycle;
- Oocyte retrieval, anesthesia;
- Sperm assessment;
- Fertilization of all mature oocytes via ICSI;
- Assisted hatching or blastocyst culture;
- Embryo transfer;
- Cryopreservation of surplus quality embryos and their storage for 1 year;
Additional Possible Charges
- Stimulation medication;
- Clinic Transfers;
Estimated Total Cost
- $2800 (2200 euros) – treatment and medication;
- $1300-$2300 – average medication costs including support medication;
- $1150 (935 euros – 17 nights at the 4 star Hotel Tomasov located directly beside the clinic; including breakfast;
- $430 (350 euro) – round trip private transfer from Vienna, Austria;
- $5680 – $6680 + flights – Estimated Total