Renowned Center For Caucasian Egg Donation
Price: $5900 (4500 euros) Including Donor Medication
In the heart of Europe in The Czech Republic, you can save up to 75% on IVF with egg donation. The average cost of egg donation in the United States is now $35,000, and many countries like Canada and Australia do not allow commercial egg donation. Thus, people are looking for answers in their quest to be parents, and The Czech Republic has emerged as a global leader in oocyte (egg) donation.
Located in the university town of Zlin, famous as the home of the Bata shoe company, is The Clinic of Reproductive Medicine and Gynecology which is now a magnet for those seeking answers to their fertility issues. Thousands of international patients have come to Zlin to fulfill their dream of having a family.
Why Is Egg Donation So Popular In Zlin?
First, egg donation is fully regulated and legal in The Czech Republic. In addition, as many countries with Caucasian populations do not allow egg donation, The Czech Republic is an ideal destination. Furthermore, as Zlin is a university town, it is full of young, educated Caucasian donors which are in high demand in many other parts of the world.
Information On Egg Donation
Oocyte donation in the Czech Republic guarantees bilateral anonymity,it is voluntary, and free of charge. Donors are young women up to 35 years old who fulfill strict criteria set out for oocyte donation by The American Society of Reproductive Medicine, published in Fertility and Sterility, Vol. 77, No. 6, Suppl. 5, June 2002.
All potential donors undergo gynecological and genetic screening and are repeatedly tested for the presence of sexually transmitted diseases (HIV, syphilis, hepatitis, chlamydia, etc.
To learn more CONTACT US now.
- Partner’s sperm analysis + sperm freezing;
- Tests for the presence of sexually transmitted diseases (HIV 1+2, Syphilis, Hepatitis B+C) ;
- Treatment protocol;
- Stimulating medications for the donor;
- Monitoring of donor’s IVF cycle;
- Donor’s oocyte retrieval, anasthesia;
- Sperm assessment;
- Fertilization of mature oocytes via ICSI (a $1500 value);
- Assisted hatching or blastocyst culture;
- Extended embryo cultivation and embryo transfer;
- Cryopreservation of surplus quality embryos and their storage for 1 year (a $1000 value);
- Ultrasound examination of the recipient;
- Donor’s compensation;
Additional Possible Charges
- Support medication;
- Clinic Transfers;
Estimated Total Cost
- $5900 (4500 euros) – Treatment and medication;
- $430 (350 euros) – Support medication until pregnancy test;
- $475 (385 euros) – accommodations for 7 nights including daily breakfast;
- $430 (350 euro) – round trip private transfer from Vienna, Austria;
- $7200 (5585 euros) + flights – Estimated Total
About The City Of Zlin
Why IVF Vacation Center
- Unlike other companies, absolutely no booking fees, so you save money, benefit from our expertise and coordination, and have a seamless clinic experience;
- Benefit from people who have a great deal of personal experience with fertility tourism;
- Award winning company who has assisted over 800 people;