Cancun At A Glance
Cancun Mexico is most definitely the tourism jewel of the country receiving millions of visitors each year. With miles of long, powdery white sand beaches, turquoise waters, and innumerable tourist sites, Cancun rivals some of the best holiday destinations in the world. When you’re tired of relaxing on one of its incredible beaches, eco adventures like Xel Ha or cultural sites like the Mayan ruins at Chitzen Itza, Tulum, or Coba are withing easy reach. And all of this is only one and a half hours from Miami.
Healthcare and Fertility Tourism In Cancun
Private healthcare is of excellent quality in Mexico, and English is readily spoken in Cancun due to the millions of tourists who trek here every year. As highly skilled doctors are emigrating from other parts of Mexico, Cancun has an emerging private medical zone serving tourists and medical tourists. Fertility Center Cancun, the site of our Cancun IVF program is a state-of-the-art facility with technology and equipment that matches or surpasses your clinic at home.
With an amazing destination, proximity to North American cities, high quality medical care, and excellent success rates, Cancun IVF is now a major player in fertility tourism.
Visa / Entry Requirements
- All must have a passport valid for 6 months with at least 1 blank page;
- Residents of North America as well as several other countries do not require a visa;
Other Travel Considerations for Cancun IVF
- Cancun Airport International (CUN) is one of the busiest airports in the Caribbean;
- There are direct flights and package vacations from most North American cities and many European cities;
- Cancun is one of the safest cities in Mexico, and violent crime is rare, especially in the hotel zone;
Money And Paying For Things
- The local currency is the Peso;
- Credit cards are accepted almost everywhere throughout Cancun, and ATM’s are prevalent as well;
- US dollars can be used throughout Cancun;